Page Seven


"There's no one here," said Judy.



"What's the matter?  Seen too many seedy rooms for this one to stand out?"  Her face cooled and she sat down.  "I rented the old place.  Have a drink."  I wanted to look inside the closets, tug open the drawers.  "Doesn't it sound perfectly the same as 20 years ago when high heels strike this wood?"  I wanted to ask her about Sam, and to underscore my question with a slap.















But Judy started talking then:  "I'm glad for the window shutters.  I feel hidden here." 



















You are viewing page one of "Edith/Judith," a fashion photostory whose accompanying text draws inspiration from pulp magazine stories.


CREDITS  Models: Tonya Smith, Carmine Leighton; Hair: Corrie Horacek; Clothing by Sartorial Splendor; Photographs, text: Tom Seiler. 

No Response to "Page Seven"

Post a Comment